Do you want to surprise all your friends and family on Facebook? If your answer is yes, you are in the right place, because the social network has a function that you can use for free from the official application. It will allow you to convert any common photo into 3D simply and quickly, Convert 2D photo to 3D without programs, Turn a 2D Image into a 3D Print, How to convert an image to a 3D model?
How to create and post 3D photos on Facebook?
It is important to mention that this function is only available in the official Facebook app . If you use the web version of the social network, or the light version, Facebook Lite, you will not be able to create and upload 3D photos . In addition, it is recommended to have the latest version , which you can download for free from the Google Play Store.
If you already have the latest version installed on your mobile, you must follow these steps to create and upload 3D photos on Facebook :
- The first thing you have to do is open the Facebook app from your mobile device.
- Once the app is open, you will have to click on "What are you thinking?"
- Scrolls up the options located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the option that says 3D Photo .
- 3D photos Facebook app
- Select the photo you want to convert to 3D.
- Wait for Facebook to convert the photo (it usually takes 2 to 3 minutes).
- Finally, click on the button that says Publish so that the 3D photo will be uploaded to your Facebook wall.
It should be noted that Facebook does not allow you to select several photos to convert them into 3D , since the system can only generate the effect in one photograph. If you want to do it with several images, you must carry out the procedure with each of the photos you want to upload to Facebook.
- 3 applications to generate animated text in photos and videos
- Turn your photos into cartoons with these 3 websites
Which mobiles are compatible with Facebook 3D photos?
is important to mention that in order to view and create 3D photos on Facebook, it is necessary to have a mobile compatible with this technology. If your phone does not have a gyroscope sensor, not only will you not be able to upload photos of this style, you will not be able to enjoy the effect when viewing them. Not sure if your mobile has a gyroscope or not? Find out here .
Ine same way, here are some mobiles compatible with the new Facebook function:
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2XL.
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL.
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4XL.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 +, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S10 + and Galaxy S10 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy Note 9.
- Any Android mobile or tablet released in 2014 or later.
If your mobile does not appear on the list, or it was launched before 2014, we recommend that you try the function in the same way. Your phone may be compatible, you just have to see if the function appears or not in your terminal.